biarkan kamu semua yang npak HEBAD. sy brsyukur dgn diri sy sekarang. TQ ALLAH

WELCOME 2012

Thank you 2011, for a wonderful year,
filled with magical dreams and whimsical hopes,
tears of happiness, and of sadness,
meeting amazing new people, deprived the ones I love,
although you have been ticking 
yourself away swiftly and smoothly,
thus making me unbearable to keep up with you.
It was fun, it was sad.
But it's okay. I learnt alot from it.


And now, I would gladly welcome, 2012

Wait, wait.
Am I ready?
I hope I am,
to go through whatever obstacles that may occur,
whatever wrong turns I might take,
and whatever split roads that 
would make me 


choose on where to go
and what to do after that.



Please please make me stronger than I am now,

and don't let me forget the little things that are important to me.
As I know I would learn more,
Gain something, lose something else,
a new hope, or a new dream,
A new friend, or a new nemesis.



More or less for whatever may happen,

I hope to stay strong, and be strong.
zahir dan batin.



Amin.


No comments :

 
I LOVE BLOG ROSE EVELYN SHAMAVIC